22 April, 2007

Right into the Biology World

Listening to: On And On And On by Wilco
Reading: Biology 7th Edition by Solomon


Ah-Boooooo.

Taking a break from the worms' world of Lophotrochozoa and Ecdysozoa;
Apparently Chondrichthyes (cartilaginous fishes) is my all-time favorite.
And I seriously hate the sponges from Parazoa,
They killed me during CA2.

I think I faired rather okay for econs today;
With just a few careless mistakes that I should slap myself for making.
Some other questions are rather ambigous;
But since everyone are unsure,
Let's hope for moderation!
Hopefully I can see a B+ (please!).


Oh well, yesterday (friday) when I went to Jurong East library to study, I bumped into this secondary schoolgirl while alighting the bus. She seems rather aloof, and didn't apologized though it was obviously her fault. Being a typical guy, I decided to forgive her as she turned out to be a beautiful babe. -_-" Big big eyes, long straightened shiny hair, trendy schoolbag, slightly light make-up on the eyebrows and lips that would turn on every guy on the street. Haha, yesh, I saw six guys eyeing on her while walking from the interchange to Jurong East Centre. Haha, and I was definitely #7 on the list. LoL. But as she crossed the road, she knocked down a toddler that was less then 1m tall. The baby girl cried immediately. And instead of helping the girl up or say sorry, she just blindly walked away. On the contrary, the schoolgirl's friend, who was rather average in terms of looks, carried the baby up and apologized to the baby's mother. I was seriously disgusted by the beautiful girl's ugliness. Her personality simply sucks! To add on, she comes from a rather well known secondary school from the west. What an irony!

Appearance is just a shallow beautiful mask to cover;
True beauty lies in the heart.
In within.

No comments: