05 April, 2007

爱的主旋律

Had a lunch with Alvin and Thomas.
And here I am typing this entry,
Instead of paying attention to the nanoworld lecture,
Which is "ultra violet" way too boring.
Boooo.

Anw my comp is perfectly fine now.
They changed my entire keyboard.
Thus, I'm here surfing, blogging, and downloading songs.
Haha. I'm happy.

Was addicted to a song after hearing it for the 1st time on 娱乐百分百...
It has been a long time since something caught my ears.
桌文萱's voice is still as sweet;
And 小鬼's voice was amazingly good too.

Both the singers are from 华纲艺校.
A high school in Taipei,
That teaches not only e core subjects,
But enriches the students with acting, dancing, singing skills.
Somehow, it is quite the same as our local VJC,
That provides drama studies.
But yet, it is still damn different.

If I was a Taiwanese,
I will go to this school. Haha.
I think is damn cool to be in such school.

This how the lyrics goes:

你在那个雨季 走进我生命
带着一点任性 和温柔的表情

是你在那个雨季 赶走了孤寂
温暖的笑容 换我仅有的甜蜜

天上一万颗星星我却只看见你
你说这是幸运 还是不可思议

身边有太多风景 我却停在这里
说我傻的可以 还不是因为你

And here's, the song: =)

No comments: