28 April, 2007

A Random Friday

Yesterday was random. Mum and Dad left for Genting, while brother went out for dinner. Sis wasn't around, and since Jun wanted to go for a haircut at FarEast, I tagged along. Saw Audrey and Darren at Wisma while having dinner, and she said we were damn gay(!). -_-" I guess I should buck up on my love life. LoL. Saw Thomas and Peiyan there too. PY told me about the economics answers on the forum, and being the "fan jian", I went to check... Hopefully can get B+ la. Had a men's talk during coffee at Baker's Inn, before heading towards Cineleisure for a movie. "200 pounds beauty" is quite funny, and the female lead is super chio. But the flick promotes plastic surgery, which is quite sickening. Walked home from Orchard thereafter, before we gave up at Commonwealth. Took NR5 back to Jurong and walked back home from there. And, I was caught in a storm.

喜欢一个人走在冷冷的街上,雨水打在身上的感觉。痛,但痛得很爽快。。。想起恋爱的甜滋滋和痛苦,也许分手也算是一种爱的方式吧。突然之间,想起了俊在走回家的一翻话。。。或许站在好友的立场,他和梁都为我打报不平,但爱情并不是失佘,也不是勉强的辛福。两个人互相喜欢的爱才是最神圣,最甜密的。凡而觉的自己好失败哦。光着上半身淋雨的我,望着天,祈祷明天的阳光是美丽的。。。笑。

好好听的一首歌。。。


No comments: