12 April, 2007

It's a Happy Thursday!

Finally, the day ended.

Nano was okay; just that:
"It's definitely more than just a general elective."
-_-"

LOOK! That's my bloody eyeshots after days of mugging.
The dark circles.
OMG OMG OMG.



Haha, anyway after nano,
I met up with Butt to find Fiona.
Yesh, it was her actual birthday today.
And the funniest thing was:

All of us were wearing purple!

Haha,
My fav colour!
Some says it meant for ppl with sexual depression;
While others say it's a gay colour.
Whatever.
I think I'm a perfectly healthy straight man.


Yesh, that's Fiona with her BDae Card.



And while waiting for Fiona to finish her work;
We photowhore-ED. =)





And then, Fiona joined us.
LoL.

The heads of:

Fiona



MeiHua



Them!



They forced me to take my big head;
So I took one:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



Okie okie, it's lame.
A more decent one:




We decided to fulfill our dreams as drama actor/actresses as well.

The story goes:

"Hua la la, wo wu chi ji xiao hou suan"
Translation: "Hua la la, I have one small umbrella."
Umbrella Man, Ah Siang came down from China to look for his wife, Ah Na.
His nickname is Armpit Siang.



Armpit Siang found Ah Na at Singapura;
Working as a mamasan.

He decided to give her a surprise,
And bought her a bouquet,
I mean a stalk of rose.



Ah Na broke off with him.
Cause she wanted a Chrysanthemum instead.

Armpit Siang was devastated.
He cried.
He laughed.

Cause...

He was happy too!
Finally, he can find his long time love...
Statue of Ah Hua - Goddness of Toot toot.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Which is obviously,
A stone(!)



After discovering toot toot was a stone,
Ah Siang left and became a monk.
And he lived happily ever after.
.
.
.
.
.
The crews:




Haha, I think I'm too crappy. Boo.

Anyways,
I went to HV with Hua thereafter.
We had dinner at NYDC,
And a nice chat about her boy, and other gossips.
Waited with her until Meiqi arrived.
And I left for Jurong to meet up with Jun.

And at Jurong East Interchange,
I saw ZEN! Haha.
Zen's my army buddy,
And now he's working as an insurance agent.
Chatted for quite awhile about his love affairs.



Zen a changed man now.
Haha. He used to be a playboy.
But now for a girl,
He gave up the forest.

Haha, met up with Jun at around 9pm.
Well, did the usual stuffs with him.
Talk:
Gossips. Girls. Careers. Friends. Cars. Studies.
Eat:
Coffee. Spring Chicken.



Left for home at 10 plus,
And now, here I am typing this lame entry.
LoL.

3rd May 2007,
I'm looking so forward.

I enjoyed today. =)

No comments: