23 September, 2006

New Life

...

Was thinking about getting a new blog for the new lifestyle I have now. After procastinating it for like months, I finally get my lazy ass up to design this new blogskin... Okie, I admit! The template is from blogskins.com.... But hey! I did use hours to redesign it to mine k! =) I got poor, ermmm, I mean LOUSY computer knowledge you see. *Shrugs*

...

Yesterday CA1 for Natural Heritage of Singapore was a killer. An essay topic of "Nature Conservation is a luxury that Singapore can't afford. Discuss". !!! It's like those GPs stuffs found in 'A' Level!!! I was liked half - dead after the examination, but decided to head down for Downtown East. It was Joanna's 19th Birthday. We had a nice gathering, but I guessed it was quite obvious that my mood was affected for the paper. Agrhhh! Anyway, Happy Birthday to u babe.

I still remembered my 19th birthday celebration back then... It was at Eve's chalet. She was celebrating her birthday too as her birthday is two days earlier then mine. Still remembering then, I was first attacked by Benjamin's rotten feet. Yeah, and I mean those type of salted fish smell mixed with a sweaty shirt that have not been washed for days! *Nod* It was that bad! Then was a plate of chilli sauce, tomato sauce, BBQ sauce, soya sauce, and wateva sauce you can think of, landed on my face... I wondered how Kris, HK, and guys could come out with a mixture that tasted like vomitt! Haha, and to compensate me then, I got a bottle of CK perfume. LoL... I wondered why didnt Eve ended up the same too to get her present... UnfaiR! Thou so, I really missed the old school guys and gals manz, the group leaders as well as the lifestyle we used to have! Anyway we left at 2am, as I got to go underwater world the next day with Robyn and guys. The meeting time was 0830am!!!

...


Underwaterworld was fun,. It was amazing to revisist the place again on an educational purpose. The feeling is different especially when I saw DUGONG, or rather "the mermaid". She was indeed, FUGLY! And I got this special affection towards the groupers' family, that I myself don't understand why too?! Anyway the complimentary tix includes of a show at Dolphin Lagoon. The show was okay, outta to cheat the tourists, but the pink dolphins were real cute. It was really an enjoyable sat morning to get up early to bask under the morning sun as well as to learn something about Natural Biology. I was so affected by KS and the module, that I thought of taking Major in General Biology instead of Cell and Molecular Biology... But since Shawn is a cowardice, and the thoughts of "no job in future" really affected to him, I guess he would have stick to cell and molecular Biology thou... Taking Marine Biology in Year 3/4 as an elective module is a must... =)

...



To sidetrack a little, my new fishing rod had lost her virgin a few days ago. LoL. Five fishes caught in just two hours at Taman Jurong Fishing Pond. And I concluded that she was indeed a beauty for tackling so many fishes! Heh heh. I hope she won't dissappoint me tomo ah. I;m bringing her out to the sea. =)

...

A random pic that I like.

No comments: