30 September, 2006

A Himbotic Entry

Went to see a palmist as recommended by butt, supported by mum. Afterall, my life's not bad, super amibitious and have a good career ahead, prob an own business coz I'm born an individualist / leader (bhb). Considered early marriage for a guy, but overly-sensitive, and dunno how to reject ppl. A devotee towards career and family, and have better and better life as I aged, perhaps a migration. LoL. The full details I shall keep it to myself la (and butt). Hee.

Met Hao for a short chat, before the rest arrived, late. Have fun with them as usual, and have a super filling dinner. Bought a new pair of sneakers from Adidas, coz the old ones torn. And, I saw many many nice tees from ZARA!!! It really tempts a shopaholic like me. But the worst thing is (lucky thing in a way, -_-"), "I CAN'T FIT INTO THE TEES, EVEN THEIR XLs!!!" shit! Shit!! SHIT!!! It was THAT BAD!!! I shouldn't buy them first, should I? And wait till I lose some fats first before wearing. =( Kindda stoopig I know, but they are going at damn cheap prices for the tees!

And so, I determined. I am going to lose weight, lose weight, lose weight!!! I decided to sign up the gym next week, cause I overspent this week, opps. Get a healthy tan, and purchase all the tees I wanna from ZARA, the gayish cardigans / stripped polo tees from TOPMAN, surf shorts from RipCurL at smaller sizes, those singlets from QuickSilveR, and those straight jeans from LEVI's and TOPMAN (I want baggy no more!)... And of course, I don't mind having a new bottle of perfume, a pair of new scandals, a few pairs of new slippers, and a new bag anytime now... I don't need to lost weight to have them, yeah?! LoL. If u put a hot babe and a treadmill in front of me now, I will choose the latter...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Or can I have both? =)

No comments: