28 September, 2006

I GOT A POLICE RAID, and its spooky!

I'm mutinous. My dad decided not to talk me, even though he waited for me to get home at, ermmm, now. Sigh, I guess I fucked it again. He never trusted me the way he used to after the incident. I was the "revolution" out of the three kids, the one who don't pick up his calls; a spolit brad who thinks that he's always right; the one who inherited his stubborn traits, and not to forget the bad temper, or maybe even worst, the temper combination of his and his woman. Sigh (a long one). -_-" Anyway, I'm really a bad kid. Timetable was drawn, but schedule wasn't followed. And I decided to go supper with the burgies, instead of "falling in love" with Organic Chemistry.

Anyway, supper with the burgies just now made me smile for a day. Though Hao can't make it, the three of us still have a sinful meal at the Hong Kong Cafe at Siglap. Some weird ideas sure to come about when boys get-together, so we decided to head for Changi Village to see the transvestites. It seems like is a must-do-activity everytime we headed the east. And here the story goes.

As we passed by the quiet long road from ECP, towards Changi Village, I got this sudden eerie thoughts that I myself can't describe. Trust me, sometimes drivers do have different feelings as they passes through some roads, while looking through the front mirror, or the rear mirrors. Some roads seem to be unclean, while others seem cold. Anyway, the other two felt the same way too, for quite a long stretch of road until we reached a POILCE RAID. Dub!

We were halted and told to get out of the car in a rather hostile way. (At the point of time, GL and me had decided to file a complaint if they are really rude to us!). Identity cards and my driving license were presented and one sarcastic officer was about to investigate on us, coz we travelled all the way from Pandan Gardens to Changi, and couldn't produce the Car Insurance Certificate! How I know where the hell my dad would have put it?! Anyway, being the "must win" sort of prima donna, I searched thru the car to find that A4 sized paper for them to see that I'm not driving a stolen car! Yeah, and thanks god, for goodness sake that they discovered that I'm not driving a stolen car cause I got the same surename as "Tay Choon Seng" (my dad), the purchaser of the insurance. How lame can this be!!! And of course, the usual me will start to crap with the officers. When a rather friendly officer among all asked where are we going, I was like, ermmmm (a long pause), "Going to eat Changi Nasi Lemak!" I can't probably say we're going to see the transvestites, can I?! It's quite an experience actually, esp the officer can crap with me the better stall that sells Nasi Lemak.

And so, we continued our journey, before heading towards Loyang Da Pek Gong Temple for some prayers, and at the same place, we were kanna chased by two small dogs, which I called them puppies. Reminiscing the moment whereby Jun held my hand and vice versa, I was wondering how gay can this be?! Oh mine. And so, we made a joke out of ourselves, before the three corwardices ran back into the car, in a very tactical manner, LoL. Three big guys started to scare themselves again when GL started to link back the dog chasing us at the temple to the road that we passed thru before the police raid. The idea that the seventh month is still not over, worsen the situation. And not forgetting the time at the point of time was reading: 3.33am. GoOoOosH! And so, we are outta to scare ourselves with all these ideas. LoL.

We managed to get home safety thou, not forgetting the accident we saw on the road, and two other road plates that showed that two individual "fatal accidents" had occurred. ShiT!

Luckily, I'm still home in a piece. And I really enjoyed the outing with the burgies. =) Perhaps some ten years plus friendship, I felt so comfortable with them as if they are part of me. Haiz, will be a long long time to catch up with them again when school reopens.

I miss the old me.

No comments: