26 September, 2006

Monotonous Lackluster

Yesterday's supper with Joon was great. Roti Prata with cheese at Bukit Timah is always satisfactory enough to fill up my craving needs. The journey to find vivian was amusing thou. Vivian's idea that "Xiao Guilin" in English is called "Little Guilin" made my jaws dropped, followed by a great deep laugh. And now, we know is called Bukit Batok Town Park. But today, I felt lethargic, with deep remorseful thoughts towards Dad and Fiona in particulars. Yeah. I made mistakes again. As I always do. Feeling upset to do anything, I basically just slept the whole day through, even forgoing the ideas of going to the gym, mugging with Joon when he called, and getting started with my revisions. I need and required to reassemble my life in one piece again. I felt a struggle, and a necessitate to be happy. I'm a living piece of wood now.

No comments: