25 September, 2006

Monday of a Holiday That's Still Blue

Is the sem break! =)


The first day of the break started off with project discussion with Amy and guys at Marina Square's McDonald. I was late again cause the weather is just too nice for me to hibernate at home. YaWnZ! The discussion was great, or at least the work progress advanced quite abit. Weekday's morning in shopping centre is quiet and relaxing. Anyway we had lunch at "NewYork NewYork". The food was so-so that I wondered what draws the large amount of customers everyday. Their cotton candy machine is cool thou.

Anyway, after the meetup, I went to cafe for a rest as to wait for butt. And I discovered there's free internet access from raffles city all the way to suntec city manz! It rawks sia! Haha. So here am I typing this blog. LoL.

Haha, guess my whole week is gonna to be packed. Need to meetup with the burgies, as well as Kris and guys, prepare for the two upcoming tests, finished up the two lab reports which are in due soon, and discussions for the IT project. And more field trips! Not really a recess actually. Is a period to catch up with my schedule! Esp my organic chem. Dub.

No comments: