02 February, 2008

Talking about careers

Is good to meet up with old friends you haven't met for ages. And yeah, today was great. The topic went along the line of careers, which is good cause it's indicating we are growing up. But I'm troubled.

Yes, after one big round, I don't know what I want in future. Research is a definitely no-no. Sales? Haha. I'm infamous of giving people the fuck face (thou im considering it la). Technical field is just like any 9-5 job that I surely will hate. Education? Nah, is a job for the siant. The principal will fire me once my vulgarities reach her ears. So how? Die.

If only I own a piece of land, I would grow and rear my own aquarium fishes in an aquaculture farm that incoporates well with the latest biotechnology techniques, and includes it with a rural style spa wellness concept, and healthy lifestyle cafe. Then it would be the perfect idea of my good career.

WAIT LONG LONG LAH! Haha, though I will try my best to reach there.

Shawn believes in fairytale.

No comments: