10 February, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR




HUAT AHHHHHH!!!


Little fatty here gives u orange!



Haha. My little cousin, justin.
I show u how kids grow.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Hahhaa. time flies fast lah. Damn it. I'm aging, sobz.

Besides the "gambling damage" which I decided to make a comeback next year, the new year is basically a good festive season to enjoy before the nightmare (tests and exams) begins. Yes, my semester officially starts. Heh heh.



CHU YI

Chu yi was at my paternal Grandma's house. It was rather causal since I meet up with them on a monthly basic.



A family (not full) photo for someone who can't join us this year.
And the next 3 years to be exact.

Went to visit my maternal diagnosed-with-cancer cousin next where I bumped into ting, whose grandma's house was just a level below my uncle's house. Our folks know each other since their teen years, and her aunt is my mum's mj kahki. So apparently, when something happens to ting, I would knew it from my mum before she tells me herself (see that undesirable connection in a way).


Ting ting ting. pretty ting.


Haha. As usual, a yearly cuzzie steamboat dinner at Sister Ling's house before the battle began! Sister, brother and I were so unlucky heng that we got the same dian for blackjack. And btw, they both won that round except moi(!) who got a ah-pek next.

The battle ended 5am the next morning, and I lost 130 bucks! *cry*



CHU ER

Woke up at 9am, out at 10am, with ultra super dark circles. And I was very sexually sleep deprived. Went house-hopping from house to house of my mum's side relatives who I saw maybe once a year (unless I bumped into them on the street). So these relatives are the best to judge how much u grew over the year. And the conclusion is: I GREW ALOT (horizontally though). *cry-out-loud* On a lighter note, there were many many new members in the family, and the kids were damn adorable.

I'm in love with this two kids who are so-so-so cute. The elder bro was a handsome boy, whereas the younger boy was kawaiii neh.

haha, so cute.


Before learning how to walk, learn how to cam whore. Haha.


Dovely eyes.


Haha, yesh, this is a boY!


Mum, who wanna a grandson too.



Love him to bits.


Kiss, kiss, kiss.


The handsome brother who just woke up.


Haha, he got well after awhile.


Haha, I'm the only one (besides his dad) who he allowed to carry that day wor.

Then in the evening, it was at my sister's place for the yearly lao-yusheng with the cuzzies. Abalone instead of sashimi this year wor. Haha. The night was actually created for the losers to recoup their loss the day before, and for the winners to win more.

The battle ended at 7am the next day, and it was a 150 bucks in total lost this year.. I WILL MAKE IT A COMEBACK NEXT YEAR!!! haha




CHU SAN

Finally, I had my sleep before meeting up with the uni peeps for a gathering. *Sorry guys that I couldn't stay long enough for the steamboat dinner wor.* Went to sent Alex off at the airport. That msn-minesweeper buddy is going to Brisbane to further his studies too . Brother picked me up from the airport before we went to the temple at Loyang to pray. The night ended up at his girlfriend's house, where we caught a damn old movie by stephen chow. And here I am blogging. hahaa.



Over here, I wish all my family members and friends to have a good year ahead.

AND I WISH:

The still schooling one will have many many As this year. The working ones will have a smooth career. Couples' loves will still be everlasting. Unmarried couples will get married this year. Married ones will have kids this year. Married-very-long-already-and-have-kids-one will have grandchildren. Singles out that will meet their right one. Economy crisis will be over before it come. NUS grading system will get demolished, and students will learn thru projects and trainings.

Dad will strike 4D. Mum will win many many money at MJ. Sister and brother-in-law will have babies. Brother will get married. I will try to lost weight. Ah ma ah gong will still be in the pink of their health. Jun will find the right girl. Guo will get good grades. Hao will find a good job. Butt will reach her desirable weight. Bro Guan will fly. Uni clique - alvin n christine, zhenyun n kendrick, thomas n peiyan, tong zai will get ALL As for the exams. Ting will burnt down like her workplace. Irene will have a good career. Kris and gf will last. HongKiat and Poh will have good lives in australia and Canada respectively. Zen will get into NUS. Hahaha. That's all.

Tata.



Ps: Will only blog ocassionally on this blog. Just opened a private one. Some things are better left unsaid. =)


Love u guys.

No comments: