21 February, 2008

"Foreign Talent" snatched table!

To first begin with, I'm never one of those who really anti-PRC, unlike some of my friends (who apparently had some bad encounters with them before). I just thought that they came all the way over to Singapore to study or for work, thus may appear more "kiasu" then we Singaporeans. Is a way of surviving I guess? Afterall, living in another country is not an easy thing? I reckon.

Then there was this Saturday when Thomas, py and I were studying in school for the upcoming test. We went over to the arts FAc for dinner, and there was only one stall there that was still opened. It sells Sichuan food, and that explained the number of PRCs over there. In short, we were surrounded by PRCs in a couple of minutes. After buying the food, I went over to get a table, while T and py were waiting for the steamboat set. I saw this table at the side of the canteen that might seems like a good place to sit down for dinner, and have a good rest. Thus, I walked over...

When I was just five steps away from the table, a cheena bitch ran passed me like there is 80% COACH bag sales in front of ME. I was freaking stunned by her action, and before I manage to gain back conscious… uh yes, that fucking wretch took my table!!! -_-” By the way, most of the tables at that time were empty in fact. It was a sat evening!

I can’t really be bothered by her, but her actions really disgrace the country she is representing. Doesn’t she know that this little action of hers is good enough to show the ugliest side of humankind? Doesn’t she know that because of people like her and her comrades, a lot of people are condemning that country C even it is a good place with nice scenery, delicious culinary, strong culture. I now understand why so many friends of mine dead set against them.

And I officially join that anti-PRCs gang.

No comments: