16 February, 2008

Mummy dearest

Yesterday in the living room, while lying on my mum's shoulders waiting to "invite" the god at 12mn, we had a conversation.

Mum: "This year not bad huh, your sister pregnant. All my wishes are coming true one by one."
Me: "Issit! So what's next? Pushing bro to get marry!"
Mum: "Yes, that's the next priority."
Me: "Like that you no more worries liao."
Mum: " No lo, still got u this small one."
Me: "What's with me?" (me giving that fuck face)
Mum: "Hmmmm, ur graduation, ur marriage, aiyoh so many."
Me: "Please lah, I don't need you to worry leh. I am a damn good boy lo."
Mum (tapping my head): "yeah, i know. so my third priority is to strike 4D."
Me (stunned): "Hahaha, give me some money if you really strike it BIG!"
Mum: "Yeah, I will give u $3000 to go slimming salon if i strike $10,000. I promise"
Me: "THANKS HUH!!!" (then she left to pray)


My mum is damn cute at times. =)

No comments: