13 October, 2007

Updates.


The world is round,
I thought I will see u again when we parted.
But you never turned up.

It's a laughter filled with saddness.
I thought is kind of ironic,
But I can't stop crying.

And I can't have you either.

I hate emo stuffs, haha. This friday was a good day even though the morning test was horrendous.We skipped the metabolism and regulation lecture right after for lunch at Crystal Jade. I didn't really attend the stats lecture though, coz I spent most of the time talking to Zhenyun and XiaoTong about anything except stats. Haha. Met up with the YEP cliques (Joy in particular), and it was a rather short but nice gathering. If only the time is set slower, and we can cherish stuffs that we missed, then life would have less regrets.

Kumar's show on Sunday was great, though I preferred DimSum Dollies. AngMohs like to fuck asian girls, that's why they are called (cock)casian. Hahahah. Somehow it resembles the Simon's Carbaret show I watched in Phuket, but costs doubly as much.




I knew I'm shorter la!



The fellow audience.


Important people in my life.

There are plannings of Vietnam trip, Xmas's chalet and a show called "A Crazy Chirstmas" by dream academy production coming up next. I'm damn looking forward to December. *Blink blink* Before that... ... ... THE EXAMS!!! -_-"

Awaiting the December...

No comments: