31 October, 2007

Exam Phobia

Finished with the food myth poster;
And the Food Safety Assignment.
Left biostats assignment 5 to complete;
And I will be done with the assignments for this sem.
Need to mug for the two dreadful CAs (esp biochem),
Agrhhhh, so many stuffs, so little time.

Exams will last till like 5th DEC!!!
Whereby all my friends in NTU will be enjoying life by then. Boo. =(
(Mr. Li, pls dun call me to inform me THAT, just like u did every sem!!!!)

On a lighter note, HK and PoH are coming back... yay.

This dec shall see me going for JB trips for seafoods, partying at Zouk, fishing with the family, burgies annual birthday dinner (yesh, we are all dec/jan babies), MJ sessions many many, end-of-year shopping trips, Vietnam trip, ...

Anything except school sounds fun. =(

No comments: