14 October, 2007

A Lazy Afternoon



Mood: Laid back, retrophilic
Song: Dream Lover by Bobby Darin


The lazy sunday afternoon's sun shined on my ass before waking up by a phonecall from the best friend. Did nothing much, just some meddle matters here and there, and scheduling my timetable for the week. If only I could sit in a cafe with a book by my fav author, listen to classic old songs from the nearby CD shop, and occasionally observe the expressions of the human beings as they walk by, life might be lightened up.

Out of the blue, I miss the old army days, whereby doing weekend duty was the one and only bad thing in life. No studies, no thoughts about the future, no stress. BMT days were the best days ever. Every night, most of the section 1 guys were gathered on my bed at the corner, shared the snacks we bought during weekend, and talked about anything in the world, with "GIRLS" being the hottest topic. Reminiscening those days, 3101 Lim Zijian, with a hot girlfriend and 3111 Tan Li Jian, Paul were the best people I ever met. We can talk on the bed till like 3am in the morning, risking ourselves from being caught by the sergeants, whereas other people were already in their lala land. We weren't buddies by the way, (my buddy was a troublemaker) but we clicked somehow. Along with that, Zen, Eugene, Kok Leong, Vincent, etc who I spent another four months with after BMT were just as great. It's a pleasure we are still in contact till now.



During Coy PoP Night with LJ and ZJ. Haha. Xdresser!




Army teaches us how to smoke and vulgarities.



Lectures in the forests.
Am the one in the middle, last row.


If only time can be turned back.

No comments: