01 April, 2009

A Little Update

Current Mood: Lost
Current Song: Still in Love with You by Jonas Brothers
Current Read: Life Sciences in Physics Term Paper

I have unofficially finished school since the semester break five weeks ago. Occasionally, I do make guest appearances for the lab practicals, tests or report submissions. My attendance was so bad that some uni friends jokingly want to celebrate a "school reopen ceremony" for me when I saw them the other day.

Boo.

2 more reports to rush.
3 more tests to struggle.
4 more weeks till exam.
5 more exam papers for my school life.
And I will be officially done with my entire education life.

The road ahead seems so welcoming, yet so traumatizing and unclear. I longed to reach the other side of the road when I just started university, but now I'm thinking otherwise. Joining the BioBiz seminar talk the other day make things worst. I didn't know that the market is so bad now.

In fact I'm backing out, and wish to study for a year more or two. Even though I don't really like the marking system of my university in general (those competitions within friends to fight for the top 5% to get As), I still think it will be better then those politics I got to handle in a working environment.

Sigh. The route ahead is so gloomy.

That application in Germany.
I'm hoping the best out of it.


No comments: