09 April, 2009

GRADUATING LE!!!!!!!!!

Current Mood: Impatient
Current Song: 寂寞在唱歌 by Ah sang
Current Read: Lecture 13 of Physics in Life Sciences

A song delicated to those who love the songs of this great artiste.
Not her most well known song,
but my favorite for those sleepless night

阿桑, 一路好走。。。

Entering the last episode of school life, I have no much feelings or emotions to struggle about. In fact i feel as though it was a release......

Hatred, might be too strong a word to use.
But at least I know I really dislike this place.

To voice out: "This semester has been the greatest semester I had." I have wonderful lab sessions, I met up with wonderful lab group mates, I had my share of fun and the bonding was good. It's so unlike other semesters, whereby lab sessions was at the minimal, and lectures was almost everything just "to make us great researchers of the future'.

If only things were as great at the beginning.
My love for education, has in fact, been traumatized by the school system since year1.
Haha, nuff said about the system, only the geeks and genius love it.
Unfortunely, i don't fall to the above categories.

Four weeks, that's all I need.
And I will be free.
Yeah!!!




No comments: