13 April, 2009

Break from the books

I guess I deserved this fifteen minutes break (to blog).

Haha, i have been mugging like hell these three days (minus away the time I sleep, eat, and poo) to prepare for the coming tests. It's really crazy to have three tests falling within two consecutive days, which happened to be tomorrow and the day after. But then again, I think it's a great rehearsal for the finals when I will be having Immunology on the 28th morning, Applied Microbiology on the afternoon, and Infectious Disease on the next morning. Haha, damn screwed.

Luckily, I do have a very supportive family all these years, and really heart them for that. My dad was super funny yesterday. When I reached home, he commanded me to stop touching the books, and insisted that I have a drink with him. I know he wanted me to relax a little (lah), but unlike other fathers who want their children to excel, I guess he's the only father who will tell his son that "studying too much will kill!!!". Haha, so I did put the books aside after his super nice quote, to finish up a bottle of red wine with him.

And i heart friends. It's so heart warming to receive those encouraging smses from u-know-who-u-are when I'm in the midst of preparing for the tests in the cold and boring library. Those smses really brightened up my days. Let's meet up after my exams!!! =) Secondary school gathering, poly mates gathering, etc etc, I'm so looking forward. But then first of all, I need to get my "party genes" activated first. Haha.

Back to books.

No comments: