15 June, 2008

Work Eat Sleep

Feeling: Moodless
Current Read: The Ancestor's Tale by Richard Darwins
Song: Always Be my Baby by David Cook

I have been writing more and more on the private diary on livejournal, instead of blogging there. I guess some stuffs are not very appropriate to voice out here, especially those on decision makings (and gossips, haha). Nope, I'm not having any serious problems, just that I have a very montonous life these days to narrate to people. I wake up 6am every morning, and sleep at 11pm every night.

Job at this pharmaceutical firm construction site in Tuas was fine. But my daily job scope of photocopying and scanning can be fucking boring. Occasionally, the engineers would bring me into the almost completed plant to take a look. They got this general assumption that life sciences is about all about manufacturing things from these plants. They built and we used. Haha. The boss suggested to me to work in the company's new plant after graduating, hopefully he's not trying to crack a conversation and really call his big boss to employ me one year down the road.

The worst from the company could have been the temporary canteen; there's like only one halal and one non halal stall. Last thursday I found a worm in the rice I bought from the non halal stall, and ate half of it (it's quite crunchy by the way). I want to try the halal food, but it was infested with the blue collar workers during the lunch time. I don't mean to sound mean since they are doing their jobs, and without them, the plant wouldn't be built up. But if u imagine u need to inhale large amount of gas with a blend of sweat odour and "coconut oil from little india" before eating ur lunch, u properly will lost your appetite like I do. Anyway, I boycott the canteen entirely, and depend on homecook food to fill the stomach everyday. My mum is so lovely to cook me food to bring there every morning. =)




Met up with the guys on Friday after work. And we, being greenhorns in red wine, went into a wine bar in Holland V and ordered a bottle of red wine to chill out after claypot rice dinner @ Clementi. ahha, we didn't ordered the cheapo type one hor. Haha, anyway it was a "sweet first time", cause the red wine doesn't taste as bad as those I drank during clubbing. We had a good sharing session, and I really appreciated their presences whenever I have problems and vice versa. Friends of 11 years (13 for GL), I guess they understand me the most. =)

End of my unexciting and boring entry.

No comments: