01 June, 2008

I'm (not) gay

Feeling: Sick =(
Current Film: 《蜂蜜幸运草》
Song: Always Be my Baby by David Cook

Always Be My Baby (Studio) - David Cook

I never understand why hua kept idolizing David Cook as I was in the midst of preparing the exam when American Idol Season 7 was on tv. Then I stumbled onto his version of Always be my baby, and love his sad, hoarse voice version compared to that of Mariah Carey. He's good.

Congrats kok guan de bro for ur new job in Lonza. I gonna miss you when u are in New Hampshire for the next 18months, but I'm jealous too. *feel my jealousy in the air* Haha.

I almost puked out the coffee I was drinking this morning when my mum actually told me to go after Jun's sister who is 7 years old younger than me. That was perhaps her last straw of action after trying in vain to test out all my close gal friends who I got no feelings on. I reckon she would have put me up on the coming great singapore sales this coming june if she could, and I presume that this sudden pop-out issue must have been the wonder of the gossip mouths of those long distance relatives from my mum's side who went genting with us.

Seriously, I would love to get into a relationship one day if I managed to find the right person. But being single doesn't put me off as a gay right?!?!!? Haha. Well, if you put me up on the controversial Kinsey scale that has a 7 points – ranging from 0 (exclusively heterosexual), 3.5 (exclusively bisexual) and 7 (exclusively homosexual), I would have put myself off with a point 2 - 3 due to the reasons stated by mum that I almost laughed my ass off listening to them.

1. I love pink and purple besides green. (Does that make girls who like blue lesbians?)
2. I styled my hair on a daily basis. (I guess she has forgot how I look during the exam period.)
3. I used facial products, unlike my brother who can just sleep without washing up after a long day @ work. (Mum, that's about personal hygience.)
4. I love to swim. (jaw dropped when she actually told me that.)
5. I've did an eyebrow threading before that failed miserably.
6. I have diamond studs on my latest slippers, a pressie from the poly peeps and I'm loving it.
7. I love shopping.
8. I watch idol drama. (Who say i idolized Wu Zun?!?! I like my Ariel Lin. haha)

I told her (rather sarcastically) that too bad that I still prefer having a seafood meal over a chicken set, and I would love to have two big complimentary coconuts that come along with the dinner over two small fishballs.

She burst out laughing, and say i'm as dirty minded as my dad. -_-"


That's my mum but I love her still.

No comments: