22 June, 2008

Lazy Update

Feeling: Peaceful
Song: Moon River by Henry Mancini

Moon River - Henry Mancini

Like the peacfulness of this song with a note of sadness. A lazy sunday at home with gloomy weather makes me a real slacker (or peacemaker!). Basically I did nothing today, but just listening to some nice songs. I see some blues for the monday ahead though. Damn.

Irene's belated birthday yesterday was at this korean restaurant - Maru at the the former Madam Wong pub. Haha, while walking on the street of Mohammed Sultan, Hua and I can actually visualized the pathment by the road where we used to sit and play scissors-paper-stone after getting drunk high @ 18. Yes! we used to be this young. Haha.

Friends for 7 years.



Another shot of acting cute. Haha. Rene and I are not doing the job.



S-I-K



Me and the birdie girl.



It's amazing how friends met at some points of life due to simliar aims at that moment. But then due to different objectives in life thereafter, we actually grew up and became very different individuals. Gone were the days when we had the one for all, all for one motto. Gone were the days we had sleepovers and little conflicts during group projects. Gone were also the days we cursed and swore for the same test and exam. But the bond we once shared isn't gone, in fact it became stronger and matured. That's life I suppose.

Father's day was a simple buffet dinner at Swissotel Merchant Court last sunday. The durian paste was as usual orgasmic, and the sashimi were great. But the greatest deal was that fathers did not need to pay that day, and can eat for free. Haha.

An emo0oing daddy.



Coincidentally, the tay's sibings wore stripes that day.



I love the people in my life.

No comments: