17 May, 2008

Is De Holiday!!!

Feeling: Moodless
Current Read: Finishing up "Like the Flowing River" by Paulo Coelho I bought one year ago.
Song: Hi Hi Bye Bye by Cyndi wang

Hihi Byebye (FULL CD Version) - Cyndi Wang Xin Ling


Chanced upon this song on the radio after sending the best friend home after supper. Fast song has never been the genre of music I like, but the melody of this song is somehow nice. Exams over, and I fall sick immediately. Damn it! It would be better off if it was during the exam, then I could have skipped the exam entirely. The doctor said it was some bacterial infection, and told me to revisit him if I'm not cured after the antibiotics course. Boo hoo hoo.

Everything seems to be hanging in the air now, and all I got to do is to wait. I was supposed to look for a job, but the response I got through the interviews were quite negative when I told them I could only work for a month since I might be going for the summer exchange at Canada, Alberta this coming july. On the other hand, I am currently waiting for the scholarshipsSsSs' results anxiously and impatiently. If I couldn't get the scholarship, I would have to say "hi hi bye bye" to Canada; and if I haven't secure a job by then, my entire 3months holiday will be a waste. Sigh, hate such feelings.



Photos from Alvin's birthday in March directly after Cell biology Test.


Me and my best lab partner!

The cutest couple.

The smartest couple.

Moi favourite couple.

The birthday boy.

And then it was The Taurus girls' belated birthday celebration after de exams. The dinner was at the Japanese Marche at Raffles Shopping Centre, followed by games at MINDS which was hell heaps of fun.


Present Exchange Ceremony.

Christine's very practical birthday present.

Peiyan's with her Anna Sui in purple.

Zhen xiao mei and I.

The aftermath of playing The Bones.

The rose among the thorns.

The People with the Bones.

Girls. Girls.

Girls. Girls. Girls.

Zhen, py and I.

The Bones battle!

And who say size doesn't matters? Haha.

Mother's Day was at Grandma's house. As usual, it was a short but nice gathering with the paternal relatives. Bought that little boy to Bukit Panjang Plaza with the cousins and sis after the celebration . And he was so reluctant to leave his "gor gor" on our way home. Haha.

Grandma, Grandpa and the little boy.

Waiting for the cake impatiently.

Cutting de cake.

My youngest cousin and Barney.

*praying for my scholarshipsss*

No comments: