01 May, 2008

Eeek! So old schooL!

Feeling: Moodless
Current Clip: <<摩登如来神掌>> starring Andy Lau
Song: When I see you smile by Bad English







This old school song playing on imeem now coupled with the old film I just watched; actually get me into this emo shit. And do ask god why I can get into such an emotional state when the film I watched, was as a point of fact, an old hongkong comedy starring Andy Lau which Thomas and I were trying to figure out the title over dinner earlier on. (And dude, it’s called <<摩登如来神掌>>. Do watch it yeah, it’s damn hilarious.) Those nutty stuffs about 万佛潮州 and 天蟾脚 were really classics. And now, I understand why Hongkong movies was once so hot in the nineties, way before the Korean and Taiwan dramas came into place. Okay fine, I admit I was once in that era and declared myself as an old school boy. =)

Sometimes, I wonder what is actually the point of living, or rather what does life ought to be. Nope, please don’t get me wrong; I wasn’t in any suicidal mode, it was just probably a (not so) random thought which I shan't elaborate further to make people bored. And I probably will die one day if the cells in my body aren’t functioning anymore; cell proliferation occurs due to uncontrolled cell cycle, and I am diagnosed with cancer... CHOY! Pardon me yeah, that’s probably the aftermath of studying too much cell biology in a week. Haha, anyway the paper is over today and I’m so going to be screwed for the semester. Left that bioinformatics to be screwed. "Can't wait".

Ms Seah and Mr Lim, I freakingly miss you two like siao. Let's go for some cuppas after moi exam yeah?!?! =) And I so wanna watch this old school play again after exam.



1st of May

No comments: