15 November, 2007

The Finale



School officially ends yesterday. I was so tired that I fall asleep right after school, and skipped the night cardio class due to a bad headache.

Decided to have a dip in the pool after the last biochem test on tues, but the sun failed me. Nonetheless, I had a nice therapeutic swim. My back hurts like ass-being-fcuk after siting too long at the desk these days. Hahaha. (Just an analogy la. Maybe "that" doesn't hurts as much. Haha. How would I know?! LoL.) And I decided not to go for my yearly medical appointment on friday as I think is a waste of time to queue for like two hours, to see the doctor for five mintues. Probably he would have repeat what he said last year, "Swim more, swimming is good for your back."

Sent the cousin to the hospital on the same fateful tuesday night. His cancer is spreading faster then thought, even though he just had an operation two three weeks ago. Life is so vulnerable and unpredictable. We should live each day to the fullest without regrets, cause no one will know what will happen in the next second...

Thanks HK for the blessing all the way from Australia. =) Hope u can get the honours project of ur choice too! =)

And to my fellow muggers:
JIAYOU!
STUDY HARD HARD now, and we PLAY HARD HARD after examS! =)

No comments: