11 December, 2006

If only life was just having fun daily...

My life is back!!! - reads DX's MSN nick.
Haha, Shawn's life is back too.
Right after the last paper on Tues,
Whereby I was late for 15 mins or so. -_-"

Met up with Hao and GL right after the paper,
And had a shopping spree at Vivo City.
Well, didn't really get anything,
Vivo wasn't as great as I thought.
But with them, everything is fun!

Met up with some poly mates for coffee on Wed,
It's kinnda weird for not meeting them after so long;
And I did have some withdrawn symptoms.
Luckily everything turn out fine. =)

Thurs to Sunday were spent working on an event.
Tiring but there was a sense of satisfaction in within.
Went for a MJ session at Vivien's house right after with e uni pals.
And I won 80 cents at the end of the day!!! LoL. -_-"
Gave the winnings to Jimmy, Vivien's younger bro to buy sweets.
A cute, smart but notorious kid.

Will be going to gym b4 meeting Butt for lunch tomo.
And some others pre-planned activities follows.
I'm kindda looking forward to a brand new lively week. =)

I have a crush recently.
But due to some ironical reasons,
I couldn't do anything but to try to end it,
Cause I know it's something that won't work out no matter what.

Thought of the day:

Love is something that could not be controlled. Be it between a man to a woman, a man to a man, or a woman to a woman. The society is getting so open these days that it’s no longer a wrong thing that human are having different sexual orientations. In fact, I do admire those people who are honest about their sexual desires for the same sexes, and able to walk out of the closets as long as the relationship stays healthy and the love is true. Joanna asked me this morning whether I will fall in love with a guy, and my answer was a direct no. I can’t be a bisexual, or maybe, not yet. Perhaps, I’m bought up in such a way that I know I must fall for girls. Though so from my own point of view, I think that bisexuality is a very sad thing. As easy as it sounds, some might think that they are the lucky ones, as they can fall in love with both sexes. I feel that they are the ones who can’t love wholeheartedly. Even thou they might be faithful; they would still crave for people of another gender opposite of their partners. They can’t love with all their hearts and unconditionally even though how hard they tried to. They can’t choose, because they don’t know what they want actually. They desire for both. They are the ones in between homosexuality and heterosexuality, the victims of sexuality revolution.

Life could have been an irony.

No comments: