30 November, 2006

Tired

The exam is not officially over yet.
Still have a paper this coming tues.
But since it is 40MCQs and open-book;
No point studying either.
Lesson learnt from last few CAs of grade B+, C+, C+.
And I did study real hard for them then.
And now,I gotta score a B+ to neutralize all to B wor.
Wonder how?!?!

I have given my best this period of time.
Studying for Organic Chemistry for five consecutive days straight.
And still, it leads to a *gotta pray to pass* situation like now.
To add on, BioChemistry today kills,
And decided to form an "alpha/beta dimer" with Organic Chem.
-_-"

After so many years,
After achieving 5 A's in O-level,
A polytechnic result script with mostly A's and few B's,
This time round is the first time in my life,
I flunked almost EVERYTHING.
Perhaps not even pass some of the modules,
Not to even mention B's nor A's.

I used to believe confidence;
Determination and working hard would lead to success.
For now I stated otherwise.
Brain plays an important role too.

My confident level drops to the bottomless pit,
Determination and hard work gone to waste.
It simply sucks.
Shrugs.

Tired. Shagged. Old.
I'm a gonecase.

No comments: