22 November, 2006

Whatever

My world is falling apart. How fun.
An insane call received yesterday,
And my brain went mad.
Fuck.

Not his fault, not my fault.
We are good brothers by the way.
Just that the conversation made both of us mad.
Almost reached insanity; and we sank into depression mode.

What so big deal about making into NUS,
Or NTU for his case,
When one study for the sake of parents.
Don't get me wrong.
School was okay, uni friends were fun.
I'm surviving.
But I'm sure this is not what I want.
And now, I blame myself for being so indecisive back then.

Went for a run. A long run that lasts 1.5 hours.
Hoping to get through it with some thoughts.
No conclusion drawn.
Hell with it.

Been slacking these days.
Will start to mug for exam today.
For whatever reasons.
Maybe just not to lose my folks' faces.

Life's such a bitch.

No comments: