15 December, 2006

Countdown to X'mas -> 10 days

Haha, Lyon has uploaded the pictures taken during the publicity wave. And so, I shall post some here. Funny geisha, "no one want to press" magician, "peeping mary" box, haha, good job people! =)



Yet another fulfilling week. =)

Monday was spent resting at home, after a hectic week of publicity wave. Nothing is more comfy then lying on the bed, tunning on some fine music, flipping some fashion magazines. To add on, it was a rainy day. And so, I hide myself under my blanket, replenishing the energy I had used up then.

Tuesday turned out fine too. Went shopping with Mum and Sis at Vivo City. Women are horrendous!!! Basically, they bought a wardrobe of clothes! Sis insisted on buying me a GAP sweater for the cold lecture halls, but I declined the offer, in case I really quit school next sem. CHOY!!! We shall see bout it. =P

MJ session again with Huanxin, Joon and Vivien on Wednesday. And guess what, this is the first time I won some money for the year after so many MJ sessions (The calendar reads December thou)!!! Met up with Tingz, Butt, Jun and Kiat to plan Taiwan Itinerary thereafter. Hmmmm, I'm really getting excited about the Taiwan trip, except for the fact that results will be out on the third day of the trip put everything to a off. -_-"

Met up with the army guys on Thursday. It's amazing about how we are taking different pathways of life now. Eugene gone to further his studies at ANU (australia), while Ben, Vincent, Yiping and I are in NTU, SMU and NUS respectively. KuaiLan, Jimmy and Wenchuan had oreodi found their jobs, while Zen decided to be his own boss. Haha, and yet we were once the blur like sotong chao recruits bitching about how army kill us back then. =)

And today, Jun, butt and butt's friend Meiqi are coming to my house for MJ session again!!! I will make sure I make a hole in their wallets later. Kekeke. Always feel comfortable and relax at this period of the year. This year Xmas I shall be make it a difference. No more parties nor countdown, just hope to spent the night at home accompanying my family. =)

This Christmas won't be lonely, cause I've longed given up. =)

No comments: