07 July, 2009

A thought.

Current Mood: Gloomy
Current Song: 我不是你想像那麼勇敢 by 梁文音
Current Read: My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult


There are many times I tried to make things work,
But things just don't work the way I want it to be.
I'm not complaining;
Just that I has started to understand the word "reality".

It matters alot to me,
At least at that point of time.
At least at that stage of life.
And now, it doesn't seems to matter anymore.

People makes mistake.
I made it once.
A major one that create a different destiny to my life.
My life shouldn't be like that.

I keep telling myself I shan't brood over it.
Is not my fault, neither yours.
But before I keep this memories away and hide it away it some corners of my brain,
Let me finish this entry.

I so hate it.
Hate it hate it hate it.
I so regret it.
Regret till the max.

If only I could go back,
Till the time when I made this decision.
I might be a happier man than what I am of today.
Im sorry. To you, to your future.

And now, I shall look forward to the next stage of my life.
I shall tell myself to fuck care the past,
And look upon the future.
I promise. I promise.

From this day onwards. Yes today.
I shall live life positively.
Like the way I used to.
I miss that old me.
But is okay, cause old Shawn is back.

I'M BACK!!!

PS: I might not blog again on this blog. It tells too many sad stories. Perhaps I shall end it with the end of my undergraduate life... That is, the convocation.

1 more day left till convocation. =)

No comments: