01 May, 2009

Last Run

Hello blog, I can't sleep now cause I slept too much since Tuesday afternoon. I guess I had slept more than twenty five hours within these two days. It's been a super hectic week and i'm glad it's all over. Exam is finishing before I started to panick, and soon the summer holiday will arrive. I'm welcoming Taiwan with my two arms open. I wanna eat my 炸鸡排,珍珠奶茶, 鲁肉饭, 麻辣火锅!!!

But then again. I don't know what to do when I come back from Taiwan. I will get my results which I got a feeling is fucking screwed (worst of all semesters due to my nicely arranged timetable).

I will go back to army to serve that fucking four months.

I will go for the convocation ceremony which is something my folks will look forward to. At least I have fufill the "promise" I've made to Dad three years ago, for continue my stay in NUS if I pass my Organic Chemistry... Damn, and I did passed! Things might be so different now if only I failed that tragic paper. I might be in Australia studying marine biology and ecology at the University of Queensland, or in Canada studying Biotechnology at University of British Columbia, and the list goes on with reference to those acceptance letters that are still in my drawer. I have no regrets though, that's life. At least I learnt quite alot in NUS... Not in the bad way which I kept wincing all these three years, but rather in a realistic manner... As in I learnt how to be more realistic, more competitive, and more independent. I met many acquaintances, and some true friends. I have my share of fun, and sorrows. But still, I miss those type of big group bonding back in poly days, whereby everyone in the tutorial group feel close as one. University is too independent for someone like me. Haha.

I have packed most of my notes (except Hormones and Health which I will be having the paper next fri). I have sell all my notes to the newspaper collector except this semester one (in case I fail).

I will keep my pencilbox in some drawers until maybe Little Bryce know how to scribble. Then I can pass all my colourful markers, highlighters, and pens to him. I'm surprised by the number of stationaries I have collected these three years. Is like "Wow(!), Sean, u spend at least a hundred dollars on those stuffs!!!" I can't really study with black and white notes la, I will just sleep.

Then I don't know what's next. Try to get a job? Go for Masters as planned? I feel like going to do a year of volunteer work in Africa after Butt has aspired me. It's so random though. Haha.

Maybe I will get some aspiration in Taiwan......

Till then.

Sigh.

No comments: