29 May, 2009

A hour left.

I actually ordered for the graduation robe at the very last minute before the system shut down at 12pm today. Haha, perhaps it shows how much that I do not want to graduate. Anyway, results going to be out in a hour time and I'm so not going to care about it. Aiyah, say say only lah! I am hoping for the best lah since its the last semester. I want to see at least 5 As. Dream on! FAT-ASS hope.

Yup, I'm back from Taiwan. And the first thing that welcome me was this Singaporean-chao-ah-gua that cut Christine and my queue when we were queuing for passport verification at the immigration counter. How irony it is when none of the Taiwanese pissed me off during these 14 days, but the very next moment I was in my country, I was make pissed. Then again, I should get used to the self centered lifestyle here.

Today marks the end of my school life, and I'm looking forward to the four months of national service that I have yet to serve. So that I can serve and F off... =)

No comments: