02 October, 2008

Random Updates

Now Kok Guan's gone, and hopefully I will see a better him in a year or two. =)

And the other two handsome ones, come back guys for a diving session together!!! I miss the sun, the beach, the tan, the water, the fishes, and the escapism from reality.

Been on sleeping pills (again) these days.
Can't sleep. Always thinking about what had happened, and what will happen next.
I came to a point in time that I know I will bring it across to you with an expressionless face, a still-aching heart, and a body with no more soul. I just can't smile (like I used to) again.

Tests coming soon, reports piling up, and when everything done with, the exam follows. Sigh, wake me up when the semester is over. =)

And that little nephew of mine is coming on 6th Oct 2008. =) Waiting anxiously for his arrival. Finally a happy issue over the rest.

No comments: