09 October, 2008

Back to BASIC

Current Mood: Happy
Current Song: Warwick Ave by Duffy
Current Situation: Fucking the UROPS report

Something simple for the blog.

So sister had gave birth to a boy on the 7th instead. He had a nose and overall face shape of his dad, and lips of my sis's. Can't really determine his eyes yet, I only saw him opened them once!!! He was weighed 3.310kg, and his and sis's room number is 3310. So the family bet quite a few hundred bucks on this number for Sat and Sun 4D! Haha. Here's his blog link: Bryce's Little World


Little Bryce sleeping.


He finally opened his eyes a little on the 2nd day.

Out of the 3 tests I gone through so far, today's test seems to be the worst. I misread the last question wrongly and is like 20%!!! Damn the common pathway besides the extrinsic and intrinsic! But sigh, just be it la. Piling hopes for the other modules cause Human Physiology is totally out for me! On random, I think i should really learn thai next semester or after graduate. =)


One more month to the EXAM! Hooray! -_-"



No comments: