30 March, 2008

Little Update

Feeling: Relax
Film: 恶作剧2吻第15集
Song: 想听的话



I'm in love with this song after xiaotong played it once to me. Is so "sad". Haha. And I did nothing the whole of weekend; I need this break. Been to tight up with the school work, thus decided to have a little weekend break before going for the last round of battle - L'examen. Projects going on smoothly, and I absolutely love the Le papillon project from my bimbotic module - Cosmetics and Perfumes. I think we are DAMN GOOD. Haha.

Folks went to Genting for the weekend, while brother went to work. So I had myself the house for these two days. Decided to give the folks a surpise when they come back, so I was there watering the plants, feeding the fishes, sweeping the floor, washing the coffee-stained cups and plates de brother left every morning (damn!). And I really think that doing household is much more tougher then studying for the exams. Haha. Everything seems upside down when dad and mum not around - one goldfish is dying due to an bacterial infection, I almost locked myself outside the house while trying to water the plants, I used two hours to sweep the floor which mum is doing daily. And worst of all, I used 1 hour to figure out how to use the washing machine and decided to find the manual out for help. Damn it. And I officially declared myself the spolitbrat what dad used to call me. Boo. Nevertheless, though there are little hiccups here and there, the house is really clean now. Waiting for the folks to come back for the surprise. I'm anticipating some praises. Kekekeke. =P


And I dread the monday blue.

No comments: