02 January, 2008

SWEAT IT OUT!!!

Feeling: Happy
Song: Happy Ending by Mika
Weather: Windy, cold


First drink of the year: Pocari Sweat!!!

And my tees was wet! The night cycling on new year was a blast, and I love the night with the favourite people. Ah Guan's my buddy, and I got a techno-chio bike filled with lightsticks. Call me a techno freak for the night (thou I hate techno songs ultimately). Disobeying the traffic rules was for the grown up kids, and I'm pretty sure I will curse shits and fcuked if I'm one of the drivers in the cars. Haha. Diagonal dashing across the roads was our fav game. Police officer (Darren) bo jin hu ah! But yet, who gave us a damn. We rawks upside down! *evil grins* And it ended with a real-pain-in-the-ass when the first dawn of 2008 came.

Damn it, I will be 24 this year.

And nope, she didn't messaged me. But the aftermath after a whole night of cycling and fireworks, ass-cracking and disobeying traffic rules was a happy me, and so no more brooding over it, anymore.

Hong Kiat left to aust, and Poh leaving soon. School oficially starts on the 14th, meaning I still have a week plus more for parties, shoppings, gatherings. 3 more sems, and I will be done with this poly-discriminate-from-jc school and won't get pissed off by its biased CORS system anymore. Yeah!

I love the people I know in school thou. =)

Happy 2008!

No comments: