12 January, 2008

BLUE BLUe BLue Blue blue

Feeling: Blue-ish
Song: Rule the World by Take That
Location: Home, just back from town



Modules taking this sem are:

1. Cosmetics and Perfumes
2. Experimental Molecular Biology
3. Cell Biology
4. Essential Bioinformatics and Biocomputing

Damn it, none to my liking except prolly the first one. School starting in two days time and I'm so blue now. No more suppers, late night rides, lunch gatherings with soulmates, shopping, mj, etc. In short, no more fun! Sigh, Shawn will have a monotonous life filled with brain-cracking chemical structures from bioinformatics, Nobert's ultra-chim molecular bio questions. And the worst could have been memorizing those cell biology theories, cosmetics and perfumes stuffs into my pea-sized brain...

Sending poh in a few hours time... Always having this mixed feelings when I sent someone off. I dunno. Just weird, like I would rather be the one "being sent"... but, somehow im still here, at this stationery point, as always. sigh. Boo x3. Wonder whether my dreams will come true one day...

GL, the shopping kahki will not be going with me to hongkong this june coz NTU no longer nominate students to CUHK. He has to pay extra $750USD for a module besides the admin and accomodation fees if he wanna go there this summer. Shrugs. Hopefully NUS still nominate us (alvin and i), if not my shopping plan really gone fuck. Sian-ness.

Agrhhh, this sem I must work damn damn damn hard to push the cap up up up. So that I can enjoy myself during the three month break in 16 weeks time!!! Woot!!! Like very fast hor, crap. -_-" To the people I love but can't meet up as frequent during term time, take real care yeah. And to the fellow chao muggers, lets work even harder this sem, we can make it!!! Occassionally, a mj session here and there is a necessitate LAH. Haha.

Sem2.2, here I come!!!

No comments: