16 December, 2007

A Relax Sunday

Is now like a daily routine to wake up late in the afternoon, get nag by the mother, then out I go with the friends for gatherings to strengthen the bond or watever, haha. Been out everyday ever since the semester ended and the old man isn't too happy about me. So today I decided to stay at home and be a "good boy" for once, and "pacify" the dad since he treats me as if I was still a old school kid. Haha, I heart the folks.

Grandaunt passed away this week, less then three months as predicted. But I think is a good thing to relive her away from the pain, agony, sufferings and illness. She... she will always live in the hearts of many as the cheerful, bubbly, lovable old woman everyone loves.

I'm working my ass off right now to catch the sun, haha!!! Every morning the butt called me up telling me the sun was there, so that I can go for my swim. But I always went back to sleep again, and the rain took over when I woke up. Damn! i make sure i will catch it this week, haha. I need some therapeutic swim and a great tan.

Pictures from the Crazy Xmas concert last sunday:


I heart them.


The guys.


The neighbour and I.


The girls.

And thanks bro, for the gifts from taiwan! =)

No comments: