26 December, 2007

End of the year

Song: You belong to Me by Michael Buble
Feeling: Lightened up
Weather: No more rain



Michael Buble kept my afternoon in this relax mode... The year is finally ending, and I swear I couldn't survive if there's more such years. Merry Xmas to people I love, people who loves me. Thanks for being there for me always. And I've decided. I'm not having any new year resolutions this coming year. It failed over the years, so I'm just going to do my best for everything for the upcoming one. Yeah, that's it...

I thought I could be found dead for sleeping after lying on the bed for like 32 hours since 7am on Christmas, only waking up several times to pee, and once by the best friend to confirm the buffet dinner on the 30th. Cheerios for the 10 years plus friendship guys! From boys we became men, but the brotherhood remains.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

And I decided to forget u. Perhaps that's the best present I can give to u. Many years down the road, I would remember this day.
You, me, and the others.
Bye bye, sweetheart.

No comments: