15 February, 2007

Happy Valentine Day

Haha, Happy Valentine Day folks!
I'm only one day late la! =P
Thanks to all smses I received over the phone,
U guys are wonderfully awwww sweet.
May all my frds in relationship be blissful;
While the single ones will find ya special someone soon k?!


Yesterday was rather pathetic for me rather then sweet. I worked damn hard on Monday and Tuesday for my Wed paper on Computational Finance, but yet that paper was out to kill. *Bleahz* Hopefully it will be moderated, since most ppl over there said it was hard! And so, I left the examination hall with a slight note of sadness. And, as I walked towards the bus stop, dying to get home to complete my essays on due today, it rained halfway before I reached the bus stop. I was of course, drenched!!! -_-" The irony part is when I reached my house's bus stop, which was seven bus stops away, "Uncle Sunny" was out in the sky, sorching at my oreodi sloggy clothings. Thus, inside me was scolding some #$%&&*&$*&$*! After an afternoon shower (I spent 30mins!), I did a summary of an article before dinner. After dinner was a online battle with Jun on Minesweeper Flags. The fellow, same as Alvin, was a pro!!! But I still managed to win 7 out of the 17 matches, so not so bad. I didn't lost my pants. Up next was yet another 500 words essay for that hardcore English module. Completed within 5 hours, using 4 hours on youtube. LoL. And so, my Valentine date for this year was, THE COMPUTER!!! Haha. No complaints, she loves me. Though she quarrels with me by hanging at times or low batt most of the time, I still love her. LoL. Okie, this is a lame entry. Haha. But still, what's life without cold jokes?!??!! Enjoy life as it supposed to be guys and gals, cause it is a gift from that creator! Woot.

No comments: