07 February, 2007

Happy Equals Everything

I've been appreciating my life as it ought to be.
And I thank god for giving me the freedom.
To love.
I love my life, now.

Just had an afternoon swim;
Finished a lecture worth of notes while suntanning;
And it makes me a happy red-nose kid (sunburn).

To a great buddy:
Life is not about grieving over someone at his or her death, but giving a touching smile and cherish the memories you two once shared. You love him, and that's enough for you to continue your life, and let everything returns to norm. That's the way to love him. =)

To the one on the phone daily:
You aren't bad, just that you are lost. Is good to be realistic, but do live up with your dreams. Passionate is all I asking for. Cause life is all about happiness. Choose as you deem fit, and follow your dreams. You got my support. Brothers for life.

To Ben:
Knowing you for five years plus is a gift from god, though we hardly meet up. Luckily we met up on monday and reminiscence the project - poly days. Loving doing projects with ya, usually it will end up with at least an A. Hiak hiak. It seems like we just got the affinity in within. Good luck to you in Australia. Enjoy as you strive hard. =)

I must accept life unconditionally.
Most people ask for happiness on condition.
Happiness can only be felt if you don't set any condition.

No comments: