04 March, 2010

Countdown

9 more days and I'm far from being ready. I haven't buy a happy green coloured luggage bag yet though I've been planning for like months. Samsonite green 29" one is damn chio can but it is far too expensive. =( so I guess I will settle for other green alternatives. heh.

I was waiting impatiently for this training to start, but as the time draws nearer, I start to develop some withdrawl symptoms... especially when I'm so emotionally drawn to little Bryce these few months.

The flight changes to 12th March instead of 13th March, which make it a friday. Many friends who promised to sent me, might not be able to make it due to work when I broke to them the news today. One even got exam lo! lol. But peeps, it's okay =) I guess it's better off this way... At least the chances of me crying at the airport will be smaller, hahaha. My mum could be a potential threat for me to open my water tap though. She cried as if I'm-leaving-forever-loh when I confirmed the date with her the other day.

I can't really describe how I feel now...

Nervous? A little.

Excited? YesH!

Happy.? Yup. =)

With a tinge of 舍不得? I guesss so. Would definitely miss my folks, my silbings and the lovely friends.

9 more days to go. Shrugs.

No comments: